auntieannie

Man's Search for Meaning
Viktor E. Frankl, Harold S. Kushner
Terms of Service: Social Media and the Price of Constant Connection
Jacob Silverman

Do Dead People Watch You Shower?: And Other Questions You've Been All but Dying to Ask a Medium - Concetta Bertoldi Quick skim. It's in the form of a question per page, and many of the questions I wasn't interested in at this point. But the one I liked:Q: Can dead people speak to us in our dreams?A: For some reason, this seems to confuse people. There are two different things: dreams and visits. Both happen when we are sleeping, but a dream is usually convoluted and often has a psychological root. Generally, a dream needs to be interpreted before we can get any message from it. A visit is very straightforward. It's usually short and sweet. We will see our loved ones, and we can "hear" them, we'll hear their actual voice, but the communication is really telepathic. We won't see their lips moving because they are communicating with their minds. Our subconscious mind will remember the visit, and the message will be clear. Unlike a dream, it won't need any interpretation.