auntieannie

Viktor E. Frankl, Harold S. Kushner
Terms of Service: Social Media and the Price of Constant Connection
Jacob Silverman

The Complete Book of Aunts

The Complete Book of Aunts - Rupert Christiansen A survey of famous aunts from history, literature, movies, etc. and how the role and view of aunts has changed over time. In addition, there are current "real-person" accounts from people about what their aunts meant to them, or what it meant to them to be an aunt. Aunt Bea from MayberryAunt JemimaAuntie MameJane Austen's treatment of auntsAunt Ginny, Virginia Woolf to nephew Quentin BellAunt Polly, Mark TwainAuntie Em, Wizard of OzAunt March, Little WomenSpider-man and Aunt MayReal life Aunt Emily, 49, nephew Timothy, 7. "I hope we remain close throughout his life. I'd like to travel with him when he's older. I just have him in small doses, which gives me a small window into being a parent. Being with a child gives me a perspective that life is a lot more than working late every night. When Timothy is with me, I spoil him. I let him stay up later than he's allowed at home. That's my role."